How do I get a job that fits me
Are you struggling with trying to figure out what you want to do with your career? Here are a couple episodes from the podcast that address this very issue and can help guide you to a career you love!
Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- Olivia Gamber has climbed up the corporate ladder quickly and at a super-young age, is now the Manager of Talent and Organizational Development at Taylor Morrison.
- Before graduating with a Master’s Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology Olivia started researching possible careers for herself and began reaching out to people she felt could help her in her search.
- By focusing on what she wanted on the “front end”, Olivia was able to avoid spending time and energy on the non-targeted activities that she says hold back most of her peers.
HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
- The importance of listening to yourself and paying attention to signs that your job is making you miserable
- How having a detailed plan and set of criteria for what you want is essential for making it happen
- That no matter where you are, how stuck you may feel, you can make the move to something better
Creating the Career You Really Want with Dustin Hartzler
- We’ve talked about this before, but you’ll hear again just how powerful giving value away can be in building trust and accelerating the success of your business
- Why the best career move for you might just be more about what matters to you, rather than who you work for
- How Dustin took his passion for “helping people build websites” from hobby to business to a career that fits him perfectly