Author, Speaker, Radical Career Coach, Green Juice Expert, World Traveler Farnoosh Brock from Prolific Living is back on the show, this time with Mark and Scott. Farnoosh was first interviewed in Episode #003 (Click here to listen to Farnoosh’s first interview).
In this Episode Farnoosh is talking about advancing your career through an employer mindset.
[Tweet “”Every company wants cheerleaders for their company.” @prolificliving”]
In this episode, Farnoosh answers the following questions:
- What is an employer mindset?
- Why is having an employer mindset important?
- Why is it important for me for my company to recognize that I have an employer mindset?
[Tweet “Your boss really has a list of ‘people to watch.’ Here’s how to get on that list!”]
- What percentage of people actually have the employer mindset?
- If I don’t know what my leaders are saying about me, how do I find out?
- What are some things I can do to impact what they are saying?
- As you implement this mindset and begin to advance in your career, how do you maintain relationships with coworkers you pass up?
- What if I don’t see the value in this idea?
[Tweet “”Exist in harmony with people [at work]” @prolificliving”]
- What are some experiences that others have had in transitioning to an employer mindset?
- What are the 2 things you can do this week to develop this mindset?
Question: Do you have the employer mindset? How has it helped you?