Partnerships and Affiliate Manager
- Identifying potential partners and getting introductions to them or reaching out to them to build a long term relationship with HTYC
- Meeting with partners around the world via the magic of the internet to determine their business needs and see where there is opportunity to help them.
- Coordinating every aspect of the project to make each partnership go (tech needs, landing pages, affiliate links) this means either doing it yourself or working with the right person on the team to make this happen.
- Making decisions about deals with our partners (affiliate commissions %, content we produce, time committed, etc.)
- Identifying partners and negotiating sponsorships for our podcasts.
- Creating systems and automations that help make it easier for our partners.
- Reaching out to other people in unique ways comes easy to you:
- Already knows that copywriting isn’t misspelled legal terminology: You may not be the world’s best copywriter but your not a novice either and get easily conjure up some emotions in someone who reads your direct response copy.
- Knows what the backend of a wordpress site looks like, when I say install the plugin for google authorship that doesn’t faze you, you either already know what it is or you are confident you can figure it out.
- You probably have a blog or a website or even a biz of your own (or all of the above)
- You find solutions: You can’t help it, when something goes wrong you have a “I will figure this out and make it happen” mentality about you!
Key Results Areas (this is how you know if you’re doing a stellar job):
- Building mutually beneficial partnerships with other businesses to promote our products. (Your performance is directly dependent on you serving our partners well!)
- Prioritizing which partners to spend your (not-so-infinite) time based on the amount of value we add (and people we get to help)
- Building (and creating) programs that make it incredibly easy for our partners to spread the word about our business
- Removing anything that is extra that gets in the way of the three above!
What we value at Happen to Your Career
Here’s the way we run our business, if you can’t get behind these things then please don’t apply.
Be Ridiculously Helpful; We take care our people… and their people too! We treat others like humans and we exceed expectations in every interaction
Signature Strengths – We do what we are the best at and use our uniqueness and what we enjoy doing, we enable everyone around us do the same
Personal – We want every single touch to feel like we care – because we do!
One Life – We go for what scares us; we intentionally get outside our comfort zones and push ourselves and everyone we interact with for growth
Leverage – We use technology and systems to do anything that a human doesn't need to.
Give Pareto a hug; we fail often and fast and make mistakes early and are transparent about them, We remove what isn’t working and relentlessly seek out and prioritize the top 4% of what works; We call this out every opportunity!