I am a mother of three children 18 months apart, 1 girl and 2 boys. I am a certified teacher in the state of Washington with a bachelors degree in reading. I taught kindergarten and first grade for 9 years, after graduating from college, until I was able to pursue my passion as a stay at home mom. I believe that a parent is a child’s first teacher and even as a young child I remember wanting nothing more than being a mom when I grew up. I love being able to use my natural talents as an educator with my own children at home in all areas of life not just schooling. I am married to Scott, a true entrepreneur. He challenges me and the children daily to live life to our full potential and with a great passion. He is the wow, I am the how. I love to organize and keep,things running smoothly. I am also a bit of a nerd and enjoy working with the numbers of the business.
- How Being an Introvert is Actually a Strength
- Is It Time to Quit? Why High Performers Stay Too Long at Their Organization (and why they finally leave)
- When the Career You Love Ends: How to Pivot to an Even Better Role
- Don’t Sell Yourself Short: How to Create Winning Conditions, Achieve 16-year-long Dreams, and Flourish in Your Career
- Creating Boundaries in the World’s Most Extreme Workplace