Are you ready for the next move to grow your career, but are unsure of how to get started?
Or maybe you're wondering what it would be like to be your own boss.
If you're ready to take your career path into your hands, our featured guest, Alex Finley, is here to share some insight on how you can make the switch to start working on your own terms.
Listen to how sticking to her passion in international affairs has brought her to the next chapter in her career.
About Alex Finley
Alex Finley is a former CIA officer turned author and publisher of her own book Victor in the Rubble. The satire about the CIA and War on Terror is available now. You can also find her writing in Slate, Reductress, Funny or Die, and other publications.
What You Will Learn
- Your career isn’t set in stone- It will evolve as you grow and start looking for new challenges.
- Why getting into the practice of “doing” will help you get to the place you want to be
- Why knowing your capabilities is your best asset
Relevant Links and Resources
https://alexzfinley.com/in-the-news/ (various video/audio/articles)
Knowing what you want and what you can do is the perfect combination to start making things happen. Maybe you’re at a point where you’re ready get the ball rolling on your new career path. Or maybe you’re just beginning to look for that next challenge and don’t know what’s next. That’s where we can help. Check out our FREE 8-day course to “Figure Out What you Really Want for Your Career!”
For more info on finding the work that fits you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
- HTYC 102 Success is Living a Life Built Around You with Dan Norris
- HTYC 103 Multi-talented, Multi-passionate, Multipotentialites with Emilie Wapnick
- HTYC 105 What’s Holding You Back (Figure Out What Fits, Part I)
- HTYC 106 Overcoming Mental Barriers (Figure Out What Fits, Part II)
- HTYC 107 HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
Get in touch with Alex!
Get in touch with us!