About Christy Wright
Have you been wanting to start a business of your own? Is overwhelm about all of the aspects of running a small business holding you back?
Christy Wright works with entrepreneurs through coaching and through her speaking events as part of Dave Ramsey’s team. She talks to us about the unique issues that women face in starting and maintaining businesses. They think differently. They run their businesses differently. They define “success” differently.
More women than ever before are stepping into their gifts and bringing them to market. Christy helps women simplify the process by reducing the overwhelm and showing them the most important steps they can take to move their businesses forward.
What You Will Learn
- Why it’s important to define “success” for yourself instead of measuring against other people’s standards
- “Faking it til you make it” is a very powerful strategy you can employ to build the confidence you need, not just in business, but in life
- The steps you can take today to identify a business you can start!
Relevant Links and Resources
101 Business Ideas to Start from Home (on ChristyWright.com)
For more info on starting and growing a business that fits you:
- HTYC 060 How to Start a Business on the Side
- HTYC 052 How to Hustle on the Side with Nick Loper
- HTYC 079 Lessons Learned in Life and Business with Andrea Lake
- HTYC 111 Design the Life You Want with Clark Vandeventer
- HTYC 112 Love Your Work, Love Your Life with Anna Runyan
- HTYC 113 Success is a Process with Matt Miller
- HTYC 114 Your “Golden Ticket” to Building a Standout Business with Jeffrey Shaw
Get in touch with Christy!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?