About Jeffrey Shaw
Being good isn’t enough anymore.
So, what can you do to stand out in your career or in your business?
He didn't realize it immediately, but what fueled Jeffrey Shaw's business success was a burning desire to provide families with what he lacked – photographic documentation of some of the most important memories of childhood. Jeff has run a wildly successful photography business for over 30 years. He’s a coach and he’s also the host of the Creative Warriors podcast.
He believes the key to standing out is knowing what makes you tick – it’s way more than just your “why”. It’s why you get up in the morning. It’s what excites you, what moves you on the deepest level. Tap into this and you’ll have your “Golden Ticket” to delivering service that is absolutely unbeatable.
What You Will Learn
- How discovering and getting connected to your “Golden Ticket” – not just your “why”, but what makes you “tick”, will allow you to deliver more value than anyone else and stand out in the marketplace
- Why you really only need to be one or two steps ahead of other people in order to help them
- AND you’ll find out how to get Jeff’s powerful 7-day course for free!
Relevant Links and Resources
Creative Warriors – Want to be a part of the New Renaissance? Find out about the Creative Warriors movement here, get access to the Creative Warriors podcast, and more!
For more information on finding your own “Golden Ticket”:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
- HTYC 102 Success is Living a Life Built Around You with Dan Norris
- HTYC 103 Multi-talented, Multi-passionate, Multipotentialites with Emilie Wapnick
- HTYC 105 What’s Holding You Back (Figure Out What Fits, Part I)
- HTYC 106 Overcoming Mental Barriers (Figure Out What Fits, Part II)
- HTYC 107 HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
Get in touch with Jeffrey!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?