About Grant Baldwin
Grant Baldwin is the host of the How Did You Get into That? Podcast, featuring interviews with people from all walks of life doing the work they love!
Getting to work you love doesn't usually come without some measure of bravery – in the decisions we make, the actions we take, and the willingness to accept the risks involved.
Grant shares with us a concept called “incremental bravery”. (He attributes the term to Paul Jarvis) This is the idea that we can take small, calculated risks to reach much a bigger goal or vision.
He quit a stable job while his wife was 5 months pregnant with their first child – with no plan! After months of self discovery he decided to pursue a career as a speaker and step-by-step built his business.
So, wherever you want to go, you CAN get there from here!
What You Will Learn
- Why most people NEVER change, even if they aren't satisfied in their lives.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the people who “get” you.
- How, even though the entire journey may not be lit for you, the illumination of your “headlights”may just be enough to get you down the road to your destination!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on finding the work you'll love and taking action!:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
Get in touch with Grant!
Contact Grant at GrantBaldwin.com
Want to become a professional speaker? Grab Grant's free 9-lesson course here!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?