About Travis Steffen
Travis Steffen is a growth hacker, an entrepreneur, and an investor. He’s built and sold 6 tech companies in the last 5 years in several different industries including clothing, apps, fitness, and social media for private medical practices.
He talks to us about his entrepreneurial journey, reconciling the “meat head” and the “tech nerd” along the way, and emphasizes embracing failure as a necessary part of the process!
What You Will Learn
- Why failure isn’t something to avoid, but rather to embrace!
- How the most effective way to pursue success ISN’T to pattern yourself after someone who’s attained massive success.
- Why working for someone else isn’t the worst thing you can do! It might actually be the best thing if it suits your goals!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on finding the work that fulfills you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
Get in touch with Travis!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?