About Cachet Prescott
Starting with your “why” is a game changer. It keeps you aligned with your values, what’s important in your life, and where you want to go.
Cachet Prescott is a career strategist, workplace trainer, and resume writer (aka “career storyteller”). With her business, Career Cachet she empowers women to “listen to their lives” and to become intentional about the next stages in their careers, whether in the workforce or as entrepreneurs. She reminds us that having a career that fits around our life IS possible and shows us how to get it!
How can you expect to get what you want in your career, or in your life for that matter, if you’ve never really taken the time to explore what is is you actually want?
Cachet started out letting her career dictate how she lived the rest of her life. It impacted her relationship with her children and ultimately made her miserable. After some serious soul searching, she decided to take a new approach – life/family first, all else second.
When you’re clear on what matters to you, you can be intentional about your choices and you can focus on those things that support your values and the life you want!
What You Will Learn
- Why you may be more qualified than you think you are for that new career!
- How sometimes that “golden opportunity” may not be the best one for you! (AND it won’t be the last opportunity either!)
- The importance of identifying your core values, getting clear on your “why” before all else in your job search (and in life).
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on the job search, personal branding, and getting what you want:
- HTYC 059 The Power of Being Yourself with Jenny Foss
- HTYC 076 Your Job Search in the Social Media Age with Al Smith
- Kevin’s Story: How to Get Multiple Job Offers in 30 Days
- Maggie’s Story: How to Leverage Your Existing Skills and Land Your Dream Job
- HTYC 082 Mindset Matters with Crystal Batya Marsh
For more information on gaining clarity and uncovering YOUR “Why”:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
Also mentioned in the episode:
Get in touch with Cachet!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
We would LOVE it if you would consider leaving us a review! Each review allows us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?