Our Interview with Mike Kawula leads us down the pathways of how to do work you love by eliminating the pain points in your life and focusing on the stuff you do really well! Mike shares his compelling story of how he sold two franchises and moved into what he really loves which is coaching others and helping them get their start to entrepreneurial success.
Mike Kawula is the founder of Self Employed King and an avid entrepreneur. Michael has owned 2 franchises and started an online business in 2008 ranked the 144th fastest growing company by Inc. Magazine in 2012. Michael’s newest business is Self Employed King, where he provides new & aspiring online entrepreneurs affordable technical & marketing assistance to help them succeed. Visit Self Employed King to learn more about the programs they offer to help new entrepreneurs.
Constant and Never ending Improvement (CANI): Definition and Google Search
Kaizen: Definition and Google Search
Podcasts Mike Mentions as Resources for information and inspiration:
- Entrepreneur on Fire by John Lee Dumas
- The Marketing Agents
- The new Business Podcast with Chris Ducker
- Inspiring Innovation with Meron Bareket
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- The Foundation with Dane Maxwell
- Cubicle Renegade with Caleb Wojcik
- Power of the subconcious mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
- Emyth by Michael Gerber
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
Feel free to contact Mike, he is a great guy with an amazing ability to connect with other people!