About Bozi Dar
Want to take your career to the next level?
It takes more than just working hard and hoping to get noticed.
Bozi Dar is the creator of the Career Acceleration Formula and founder of Career10x.com.
He is a healthcare executive who has personally achieved 6 promotions in 6 years with an equivalent of 15 salary increases in that time! He shares his step-wise process for identifying, landing, and succeeding in the job and career path that fits you!
What You Will Learn
- The 4 “invisible forces” impacting your career and why they aren’t helping you.
- Find out about the “10% club”, the 10% of employees at any given company that are steadily advancing in their roles, and learn how you can become a member!
- And learn Bozi’s signature 6-step formula for accelerating your career!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more info on finding the work that fits you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
- HTYC 102 Success is Living a Life Built Around You with Dan Norris
- HTYC 103 Multi-talented, Multi-passionate, Multipotentialites with Emilie Wapnick
- HTYC 105 What’s Holding You Back (Figure Out What Fits, Part I)
- HTYC 106 Overcoming Mental Barriers (Figure Out What Fits, Part II)
- HTYC 107 HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
For more information on getting what you want from your job:
Also mentioned in the episode
Get in touch with Bozi!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?