About Matt Miller
Have you been dreaming about starting your own business? What’s keeping you from getting started? Fear? Lack of the right knowledge, tools, resources?
Matt Miller didn’t let any of those things stop him. When his employer made changes that resulted in a tremendous reduction in his commissions, Matt took matters into his own hands.
He realized that he could not rely solely on his job for his family’s financial well-being. From the ground up, Matt built a vending franchise that in the last 7 ½ years has grown to include 55 partners in 26 states, helping families just like his own to achieve their dreams of financial freedom and providing “no hassle” fundraising solutions for schools.
What You Will Learn
- Marketing 101 – take notes if you want to learn how to identify a need in the market, then develop, test, and perfect a winning solution!
- Learn how Matt got started in his business, in an area he had little knowledge or background in. But he succeeded by seeking out and piecing together the information he needed along the way.
- And you’ll see why it’s important to get over the fear of making mistakes and just get into action!
But what I have learned along the way, there are very few things, there are very few mistakes you can make that you can’t recover from. – Matt Miller
Relevant Links and Resources
Matt has prepared a special giveaway for HTYC listeners! Grab your copy of Live Your Dreams: Top 10 Reasons Why You Need to Start a Vending Business
For more information on finding the work that fits the life you want:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
- HTYC 102 Success is Living a Life Built Around You with Dan Norris
- HTYC 103 Multi-talented, Multi-passionate, Multipotentialites with Emilie Wapnick
- HTYC 105 What’s Holding You Back (Figure Out What Fits, Part I)
- HTYC 106 Overcoming Mental Barriers (Figure Out What Fits, Part II)
- HTYC 107 HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
Also mentioned in episode:
Get in touch with Matt!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?