About David Ralph
Think you can’t make a living from doing what comes easily to you? It turns out that what comes easiest could actually be the “gold” you’ve been seeking.
David Ralph is the host of the Join Up Dots podcast, “the entrepreneur show with a difference.”
He spent a long time dismissing his greatest talents, working in a corporate job he didn’t like. It wasn’t until he discovered podcasting and took his place behind the mic, that he was able to take his ability for “firing the motivation rocket” to the masses!
What You Will Learn
- Learn how David got over the fear of being “crappy” at the beginning of his podcasting career
- Find out why that thing that you do best, like David’s ability to “fire a motivation rocket” in those around him, can transfer over into new areas and even lead you to new opportunities
- And…learn how you CAN make a living by doing what comes easy to you.
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on finding the work that fits you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
Also mentioned in the episode:
Vocaroo – voice recording service used by David Ralph and HTYC!
Get in touch with David!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!