About Kevin Tumlinson
What is that thing you know in your heart you want to be doing above all other things? The thing that lights you up, the thing you can’t stop talking to other people about?
Do you know what it is?
If so, what is keeping you from focusing on that thing?
Kevin Tumlinson is a fiction writer. But many people know him as copywriter, internet marketer, and podcast host. He’s been writing and publishing his fiction since 2008, but it was only more recently that he made the decision to put his focus on fiction writing.
When he did, the results were astounding.
The majority of his catalog was written in 2015 alone!
What You Will Learn
- How focusing on what energizes you can lead to some pretty amazing results
- Learn about Kevin’s approach to becoming a successful fiction author by building himself as a brand
- The importance (once again) of putting a dollar value on your time!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on finding the work that lights you up!:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
Get in touch with Kevin!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?