About this episode
Are you stuck?
Do you know you want to move to either a new job or an entirely new career or maybe even to start your own business, but you can’t see a way to make it happen? Know where you want to go, but just can’t seem to get there?
So, what’s holding you back?
We’ve got you covered. We walk through 5 of the most common barriers that most people come up against when they’re trying to make a career change and we give clear, actionable strategies for moving past each and every one of them.
It’s time to push the obstacles out of the way and make the move to work you’ll love!
What You Will Learn
- The importance of priorities and why you have more time and more money than you think!
- How Scott and Alyssa triumphed over $130K+ in debt in 3 1/2 years and how you can apply the same principles to break free of your own debt
- Why mindset is everything and how you can set yourself up to achieve whatever you set your sights on
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on carving out a path that fits you, check out:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
Also mentioned in the episode:
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey – one of Scott’s top-recommended career books (that’s right, CAREER books!)
Which of the five reasons are holding YOU back? What actions can you take to overcome them?
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?