About Wendy Nolin
Do you want to level up your performance in an area of your life?
Have you considered working with a coach?
If not, this interview may change your mind.
Wendy Nolin is a firm believer in the power of investing in yourself. She is a self-described “professional ass-kicker” and “agent of change” who was able to get unstuck in her own career through working with a coach and now she coaches executives and business owners, helping them to achieve their highest potential. She’s the author of the new book, Own Your Greatness: Be, Do, and Have All That You Deserve.
Coaches are like the hand on the back of your bicycle seat when you’re just starting to learn how to ride, guiding you along while you pedal and build your skills and your confidence, until you’re ready to ride off on your own. Whether you want to improve your performance in some area of your life, your business, or your career, or if you just want to pick up a new skill, coaching provides a powerful and effective way of getting to your desired outcome MUCH faster.
What You Will Learn
- What you can do right now if you’re stuck in a career that doesn’t fit you or a job that you hate to begin moving toward what you should be doing.
- Why asking for help is a sign of intelligence, not weakness – How you can save yourself time and stress, and move forward faster with a coach.
- How YOU can get on the path to owning your greatness!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on getting unstuck and finding the work that fits you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
Get in touch with Wendy!
Do you have an area in your life where you’d like to improve your performance? What is it? Have you tried getting coaching in this area before?
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?