About Danielle Watson
So, what happens when you finish up your education and step out into the world ready to start a career as an anthropologist, only to have the realization hit…that you don’t actually like digging in the dirt?
Well, if you’re entrepreneur Danielle Watson, you take your background in cultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology, and archaeology, and turn it into a one-of-a-kind coaching business! The Purse Process is Danielle’s unique approach to getting to the core of what her clients truly value and helping them to “turn their personal quirks into high-value professional assets.”
Danielle takes us through her own journey from standing out to success. She shows us that those things about ourselves that make us different from everyone else, the experiences, and interests, and backgrounds that don’t really appear to fit together, and almost at times seem to be at odds with one another, could actually be our recipe for success!
What You Will Learn
- What on earth archaeology has to do with…coaching?
- How what makes you weird can actually be what makes you great – taking those pieces of you that don’t quite seem to fit together and combining them into a superpower!
- Why when you are living in a way that’s uniquely you, doing things that “fill” you up, other people’s opinions matter much, much less.
- And…you’ll learn exactly what Facebook “joy stalking” is…
“I think anyone who is conscious or awakened to the fact that there’s more going on here than just being born, working hard, and dying – anyone who’s in that category is seeking to understand and find a part of themselves.” – Danielle Watson
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on finding work that fits YOUR unique strengths:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
Get in touch with Danielle!
What makes YOU weird? What are the things about you that set you apart from most other people in your field? Do you have a different educational background? Unique hobby? Tell us in the comments!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?