About Greg Rollett
Thinking about a career transition? A former touring musician, Greg Rollett has seemingly reinvented himself more than a few times! He’s a best-selling author and marketing expert who has worked with the likes of Brian Tracy, Coca-cola, Miller Lite, Warner Brothers, and countless entrepreneurs worldwide. He’s written for the Huffington Post, Fast Company, and Mashable. Now he’s started Ambitious.com, a platform to share and celebrate the stories of those who are making a difference in the world.
Greg shows us how acquiring new skills and building a strong network (all the ingredients needed for a successful career change) are within reach now, right in our current job situations. It’s all about seeking out and creating the right opportunities.
If you’re in a day job that you know you don’t want to be in forever and you’re thinking you’re stuck. You’re wrong. Opportunities are all around you.
Greg taught himself internet marketing and built valuable connections that allowed him to launch his business all while delivering tremendous value to his employer.
It CAN be done. You’ve just gotta want it bad enough! Hustle on!
What You Will Learn:
- How to make valuable connections EVEN if you’re an introvert!
- What the “hustler mindset” is and how it can help you get to where you want to go.
- Why “experimenting on the company dime” is an excellent way to hone your skills and pick up new ones as long as you perform like a rockstar!
- Greg’s conference tips – you’ll never need to dine alone!
Relevant Links and Resources:
Ambitious.com – stories and inspiration to help you live a more ambitious life!
For more information on creating the opportunities you want!:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
For more information on getting what you need from your job:
- HTYC 059 The Power of Being Yourself with Jenny Foss
- HTYC 076 Your Job Search in the Social Media Age with Al Smith
- Kevin’s Story: How to Get Multiple Job Offers in 30 Days
- Maggie’s Story: How to Leverage Your Existing Skills and Land Your Dream Job
- HTYC 082 Mindset Matters with Crystal Batya Marsh
- HTYC 083 Starting with “Why” with Cachet Prescott
Get in touch with Greg!
Leave a comment for Greg below!
Are YOU Ambitious?? Learn how you can contribute to Ambitious.com. Email Greg at Greg@Ambitious.com
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?