About Crystal Marsh:
Are you being paid what you’re worth?
Raise your hand if you’re not.
Join the club, right?
Wrong. Chances are you don’t realize how you’ve been sabotaging yourself. Crystal Marsh says it’s all about mindset. She unofficially played the part of “life coach” to friends and family for most of her life. As a lawyer she once talked a divorce client out of getting a divorce! She says she may have “talked her way out of a client, but into [her] purpose” in that moment. Clearly, the coach in her was as strong as the logic-minded, rational attorney!
Crystal talks to us about the power of understanding your worth and then making that visible. She walks us through her super-charged interviewing process and impressive salary negotiation techniques!
What You Will Learn:
- Why mindset matters and how it can make or break your chances of landing your dream job with your dream salary.
- How to “make it easy for them!” Crystal’s 3 best tips on how to be the candidate who gets the offer!
- Crystal’s (and Scott’s) mindset-training techniques!
Relevant Links and Resources:
Enter to win full-service on-the-air coaching from Scott and the team here! (Contest closes on July 19th!)
For more information on the job search and salary negotiation:
- HTYC 076 Your Job Search in the Social Media Age with Al Smith
- Kevin’s Story: How to Get Multiple Job Offers in 30 Days
- Maggie’s Story: How to Leverage Your Existing Skills and Land Your Dream Job
For more information on gaining clarity and breaking through the barriers holding you back:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
Also mentioned in the episode:
Get in touch with Crystal!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
We would LOVE it if you would consider leaving us a review! Each review allows us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?